Our dream is to train children and young people who will be citizens of the world tomorrow. Openness to different cultures, the ability to relate to a global context that has less and less boundaries are essential characteristics in our model of education.
This is why the CEFA Schools complete the peer education curriculum with a series of projects that project pupils towards Europe and around the world.
Intensive experiences abroad alternate with more structured projects, such as summer or bi-monthly ones. To all this, different activities are added of ordinary placement of programs or international contents: meetings with ambassadors, video-conferences with non-Italian schools, projects of international solidarity.
Below are some of our activities in detail.
- International Week: pupils spend a week in other European countries where they practice language skills with students from other European countries, attend intensive language courses and learn about other cultures through their stay with the families of twinned schools with CEFA.
- International Summer Camp: our students can spend a summer study period abroad with our school partners’
- Back Soon: possibility to study for a two-month period at another school abroad for students who wish to do so (Spain, Ireland, United States).
- Global Classroom: video-conference presentations to colleagues from other European schools of didactic works carried out by the students.
- Take a Look Abroad: insertion into teachers didactic projects of information contents concerning habits of other countries.
- School Charity: involvement of our students in international solidarity projects in favor of African or Asian schools.
- Embassy Routes: periodic meetings in English or Spanish with diplomats from embassies present in Rome to learn about the culture of other nations and political balance.